Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wonderful news!

Several years ago I reviewed The Winged Girl of Knossos, by Erick Berry.  One of the sad parts of reviewing older books is that when you find a real treasure, you often can't share it with people because you know they won't be able to get their hands on the book.  Winged Girl was one such case; fewer than 75 copies exist in libraries (per WorldCat), some of which aren't even in the United States.

Well, there is happy news!  It's being republished!  I was contacted by the publisher and could not be more thrilled.  Due out in June (any day now!) this book is a wonderful pick for those who love adventure, mythology, ancient cultures, or just strong female protagonists of all sorts.  And the starting price is under $10!  Do yourself a favor.  I did receive a review copy from the publisher, and I enjoyed it every bit as much as I did when I first read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment